How to use the mask correctly:
- The mask should be washed before first use and after each use. Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Avoid touching the inside lining of the mask when handling. If using a filter, insert between layers (for children’s sizes, cut or fold the filter to fit).
- To put on, hold the mask by the outer layer and apply to the face with one hand, while securing the elastics over the ears with the other.
- Avoid touching the outside surface of the mask while wearing it. If you accidentally do touch it, wash your hands. Do not raise or lower the mask in order to eat, drink or smoke.
- Remove the mask if it becomes dirty or wet. Children should be supervised at all times while wearing a mask.
- Remove the mask without touching the outside surface. Remove and discard the filter, if used.
- The mask should be washed after each use. Wash your hands immediately after handling the used mask.
- The mask should be washed before first use and after each use.
- The filter, if used, should be discarded after each use.
- Wash the mask by hand with a small drop of normal detergent in hot water, or machine wash at 60°C as a delicate garment.
- Allow to air dry, preferably in the sun. Do not use a clothes dryer.
- The masks are guaranteed to last for 25 washes.
- The Spanish government has provided this guide with information about washing masks.