Masks For All masks are regulated and certified as hygienic masks.
AIJU certified with Report 73579-1 / 2 complying with:
- The UNE 0065 specification Reusable hygienic masks for adults and children. Materials, design, preparation, marking and use requirements.
- Order SND / 354/2020 of the Government of Spain.
Our masks have been tested according to standards UNE-EN 14683: 2019 + AC: 2019 but since they are reusable and for everyday use, they are not medical devices within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor are they personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2016/425.
The technical lining fabric is:
- The BFE or filtration of bacteria and particles larger than 0.4 microns is greater than 94% according to UNE-EN 14683: 2019 + AC: 2019
- Breathable with a differential pressure <60Pa / cm2 according to UNE ENISO 12945-2
- Water repellent (resistant to liquids and barrier of aerosols and droplets in the air) according EN-13795
In addition to being the most environmentally friendly and high specification mask available, it has:
- Antimicrobial finish
- Certified Organic Cotton by Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Both fabrics, interior and exterior, are 100% cotton and certified safe and toxin-free by OEKO TEX Standard 100.
- Packaging printed on paper from sustainable sources certified PEFC.
- All fabrics and elastics are nationally manufactured in Spain, such as clothing and assembly, supporting local employment.